Imperial Lake View Resort and Golf Club
|The Lake View Resort and Golf Club offers the first 36 hole Golf course in Hua Hin. The golf course was opened in 1993 with four nine hole courses which allows you to experience a number of challenges from the mountain adventure, the difficult Lake course, the challenging Desert Course or the Links style course. Designed by Roger Packard and Ronald Feam. It is a favorite with both residents and visitors to the area and is situated slightly inland amongst small farms & pineapple plantations. For many golfers this is the most beautiful course in this region. The long par 3, 14th hole is particularly tricky and features a tee box on a small island and the green at another island 210 yards away. There are a number of easy par holes on offer making the course a balanced test of golf also for higher handicappers. Courses C & D are a challenge and were used for the Asian Tour Qualifying School in January 2014|
- Designed by: Roger Packard – A, B & C. Ronald Fream – D
- Opened: 1993
- Course: 36 holes. A & B Course – par 72, 6,915 yds. C & D Course – par 72, 7,276 yds
- Driving range, chipping green, putting green, clubhouse restaurant, pro shop, professional coaching staff.
- Green Fee + Caddy: 2,250 Baht
- Driving Distance from Hua Hin: 30 minutes