Kaeng Krachan Country Club and Resort
|A wonderful day out, this course is situated about an hour’s drive from Hua Hin, next to the Krachan National Park with mountain ranges and dense tropical forests. It has 27 holes, the newest nine were designed in 2008 by golfing legend Jack Nicklaus. In 2010 the Asian Tour Qualifying Scholl was held here.
Due to its remote location, this course is never too busy and offers golfers a great day out in Thailand’s countryside.
- Designed by: Cherd Boonyaratavej
- Opened: Unknown
- Course: 18 holes, par 72, 6,427 yards
- Driving range, putting green, clubhouse restaurant, pro shop
- Green Fee + Caddy: On request
- Driving Distance from Hua Hin: 1 hour