Milford Golf Club & Resort
From several locations on the course, the scenery and views of the Gulf of Thailand are spectacular and with careful management this course could easily become one of the most beautiful and challenging golf courses in the Hua Hin area.
However, the course overall is currently in very poor shape and requires a huge investment to bring it up to the standard expected by touring golfers. Though the clubhouse has recently undergone refurbishment, there is still a lot to be done regarding the lower level changing rooms etc. In the current condition, we do not recommend golf at Milford.
- Designed by: Robert McFarland
- Opened: 1996
- Course: 18 holes, par 72, 6,614 yards
- Facilities: Clubhouse restaurant, pro shop (limited stock)
- Green Fee + Caddy: On request
- Driving Distance from Hua Hin: 20 minutes