Royal Hua Hin Golf Course
|The oldest course in Thailand, (opened in 1924), Royal Hua Hin is only five minutes from Hua Hin town centre.The course is constructed on natural terrain round the base of a small rocky mountain. Thousands of mature trees line the sides of the fairways which are fairly narrow in places. Good irrigation was not part of a golf course build in 1924 and this course does suffer during the dry season with hard fairways, although the greens are usually in excellent condition.
It is ‘a must’ course to play and will test the skills of golfers at all levels. It’s a pleasure just walking the course with beautiful scenery and views of the sea in several places.
- Designed by: O.A. Roberts
- Opened: 1924
- Course: 18 holes, par 72, 6,678 yards
- Driving range, chipping green, putting green, clubhouse restaurant, pro shop
- Green Fee + Caddy: 2,200 Baht
- Driving Distance from Hua Hin: 5 minutes