Springfield Royal Country Club
|Springfield is a fantastic Jack Nicklaus designed course which has been open since the yearly 90’s. It has 27 beautiful holes. One of the great things about this course is that on pretty much every hole there is a drinks stop, which in the heat, is a god send. Another nice touch is that you get a free, freshly ground coffee at the first hole. I have also found that this is a well marshaled course, which means less waiting time if the course is busy. In 2015 the Asian Golf Tour used the course, so this is a true championship challenge that will not disappoint.|
- Designed by: Jack Nicklaus – A & B courses. Schmitt Curley – C course.
- Opened: 1993
- Course: 27 holes. A & B Course – par 72, 7,063 yards. C Course –
- Facilities: Driving range, chipping green, putting green, clubhouse restaurant, pro shop, professional coaching staff
- Green Fee + Caddy: 2,450 Baht
- Driving Distance from Hua Hin: 30 minutes